Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

James Toney vs Rampage Jackson in a war of ridiculously funny words

Man, James Toney is at it again.

And this time, he's calling out Rampage and talkin' MAD shit!
This guy is hilarious; the UFC should resign just because of his shittalk-genius!

Check this out:

''I saw that little video. It's comical; that motherfucker sound like Lady Gaga in that video. He is a joke. If he really want to do it, all he gotta do is call me. He knows my number; he got it. Don't act brand new motherfucker. He talkin about how he gonna do this and do that. He says I'm barking up the wrong tree? Motherfucker, I will piss on your tree. He just got to get his balls up and we can do this. It took him a month to reply to my first statement because he had to let his balls get bigger and let them fake motherfuckers he hang around gas him up (laughing). Rampage is a clown man. sign a contract and we can do it. It ain't nothing but a word.''

LOL!!!
That's not all!!!!

''When you talk about challenging the heavyweight champion of the world to a fist fight, you gotta have big nuts. He got little mini nuts. This is some real shit I do. He just signed his death warrant right there, I'm telling you. I will fuck him up, what I do is real. This ain't no game boy this nigga was trying to to play some hard music in the background like he's gangsta. It sounded like some country and western shit to me. I hang with real gangsta's. To be a gangsta, you got to have some real gangsta's behind you. What he got? He got the Klu Klux Klan behind him. I'm the peoples Champ and I give them what they want.''
"Little mini nuts," LOLOL!!!






Man, even though Toney got his ass submitted with the quickness by a 47-year-old Randy, he's at least earned back a little respect just through his comical trashtalk.






I am not quite sure how or when this all started, but this is just about where I tuned in:

Toney's interview with fight hype:
"The only thing that the Fake Mr. T has to do is sign the contract. Rampage is a decent club fighter and if he thinks his club fighting style can match my skills, then he is crazy as hell. What? Is he mad because I called him an Uncle Tom or because I said Detroit wouldn't accept him? (Laughing) ... Rampage is still an Uncle Tom and I will go on record and say he is not dumb enough to stand and trade with me. Machida almost knocked him out, so what do you think I would do to him. Rampage is a black redneck. He better stick to hanging with them white boys and keep my name out of his mouth. I ain't hard to find; sign the contract."


Rampage's response to that interview:



"James Toney, I heard you called me a black redneck. That's just repugnant, that's really messed up," Rampage was quoted by Fighters Only as saying in a video blog. "How is your hillbilly ass gonna call me a black redneck? Your mouth is writing a cheque your ass can't cash. Don't fuck with a nigga like me because I ain't scared of your punk ass. You're pissing me off, keep running your mouth. I ain't playing no games either. Get out of my face, phoney James Toney."








I don't about you guys, but if all this twitter/interview/blog/internet BS was a match-up, Toney took
the cake by maddddd TKO for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment