Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

UFC 126 Results...

The front kick heard round the world.....


[gif from "bruno" on the mmatko forums]

Yeahhhh...so much for everything I had laid out in the previous post.  Vitor got knocked out flat in few a minutes and the fight was officially stopped after Silva followed up with 2 punches.  Good call on the ref.  I don't know what else to say; I guess I'm still shocked that I just didn't see it ending so quickly and in the fashion that it did.  Great, I already owe people lunches, dinners, money, and push-ups.  FML



Damn you Steven Seagal!!!!!!! You made me lose all my bets!!! (I hope you all know that I am being sarcastic....)


but in case my sarcasm didn't translate over.....


ummmm.....yeah.  Good night everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment