Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nick Diaz out of fight with GSP at UFC 137; Carlos Condit as replacement

"I'm Nick Diaz, and this is me saying a big Fuck You to Dana White, GSP, the UFC, my own team Gracie, and the MMA fans all around the world."


Wow....

Wtf was he thinking?

Nick Diaz fails to show for multiple appearances at press conferences in Toronto and Vegas, the UFC presidente had no reason to believe Nick would even show up to weigh-in's, or even the fight itself at UFC 137. 

"Nick Diaz has lost his opportunity at the welterweight championship, and Carlos Condit has it,” White stated. “Diaz is going to find out on the news that he’s not fighting Georges St-Pierre, maybe he’ll call me back then,” White stated. 
Wow.  are you kidding me? Is he still not awake from the sweet OG kush that he bought with the UFC money he's yet to earn?

“Nick Diaz has lost his opportunity at the welterweight championship, and Carlos Condit has it,” White stated.

I was really looking forward to the fight....but at least now we get to see GSP vs Condit, camp Greg Jackson teammates!

No comments:

Post a Comment